Drove up to the farm to mow the lawn and see how the bees are doing since I installed the push in queen cage on Monday. When I pulled the frame I could see that they had eaten through the back of the comb to get to the queen. Found several dead bees in the cage but no queen in the pile. Searched the whole hive but could not see her, even though she is marked. The bees were bunching all over the place, so I tried to separate them to no avail. Found lots of pupae in the cells so I guess she's okay. The other two hives are going strong. If they expand any more, I think I will split one of them, as I might do to the last swarm I just caught. We'll see in a week or two.