Sunday, June 19, 2016

New bee house complete

Finished up the bee house on Friday and then Sat. morning began the haul north to the "farm".

On the way the trailer spring broke which then blew out the tire so I had to make an exit off the thruway.  Luckily there was a tire sales place within 10 blocks so on the rim I hauled.  Of course they didn't handle my size tire so I had to drive (leaving the trailer)  and get a new tire and a rim.  Of course on the way was a parade which caused me a 2 hour delay, but I made it there and back in 2 1/2 hours.  Fixed the tire and then that's when I found the broken spring, so I told the store manager, who was helping, to raise the trailer up and I put in 2 short sections of 2X4's to hold it up.  He just shook his head and said he hoped I wasn't going to far.  All done I asked how much? and he just said, Happy Fathers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment